View Profile LLAAPPSSEE

107 Movie Reviews

Heck yes! Thanks for using my tune! Cool anim. Hope to see some more episodes in the future. :D

wooowwooo.

(:O)

26 Game Reviews

Really solid game for only 72 hours, damn. Novel take on the whole "snake" game type. I like the rogue elements too. I could totally see this being expanded upon. I like the nod to Galaga (i'm assuming) with that enemy that steals a part from you and you've gotta gun'em down to get it back. When you're stocked with weapons it's pretty great to see them all firing off.

Theme B is <3<3

That lvl select music. So gewd.
Nice game so far. I like the subtle references to other classic games in the beginning lvl (mario pipe? and a "headhog" hallway you can go to). I like the lvl designs and locations as well. Them Backgrounds are vast and encompassing. This would be cool on like...the 3DS or something :D

So much potential. Little oversights make these game unnecessarily tedious. I think most people have summed up what I'd say about the game.

200 Audio Reviews

Love me a good snow inspired tune. <3
That cheery and smol bird-like synth is real nice.

You already know my review. :P

<3<3<3
More of this vibe!

106 Art Reviews

<3<3<3

How can I book a flight here? I'd like to live here.

Looks like a nice 'ol fellow.

Mutant from the primordial ooze, busking on the streets of the internet. I will be forgotten by time. A temporary fascination. Use me up. I am yours. Help me feel useful...

Time Waster