LLAAPPSSEE

Filters may affect review visibility.

117 Movie Reviews

"beast fur" XD

edit response: OHhhh.

monkeygods responds:

"beige" not beast

Heck yes! Thanks for using my tune! Cool anim. Hope to see some more episodes in the future. :D

wooowwooo.

28 Game Reviews

Really solid game for only 72 hours, damn. Novel take on the whole "snake" game type. I like the rogue elements too. I could totally see this being expanded upon. I like the nod to Galaga (i'm assuming) with that enemy that steals a part from you and you've gotta gun'em down to get it back. When you're stocked with weapons it's pretty great to see them all firing off.

Theme B is <3<3

That lvl select music. So gewd.
Nice game so far. I like the subtle references to other classic games in the beginning lvl (mario pipe? and a "headhog" hallway you can go to). I like the lvl designs and locations as well. Them Backgrounds are vast and encompassing. This would be cool on like...the 3DS or something :D

So much potential. Little oversights make these game unnecessarily tedious. I think most people have summed up what I'd say about the game.

262 Audio Reviews

Existential bop.

<3<3<3<3x<3<3<3

<3<3<3<3

126 Art Reviews

The anachronistic use of the tactical sword. diggy biggy.

(also that fawkin' opaque apron in the middle, buhhh)

Kofiee responds:

Glad you dig. : D
I need to get back to these three, and do a bit more work for them.
Been slackin''

It's dope and cool and ill and stuff.

Kofiee responds:

<3 !!

Very goooood.

Mutant from the primordial ooze, busking on the streets of the internet. I will be forgotten by time. A temporary fascination. Use me up. I am yours. Help me feel useful...

Time Waster